11. mai 2008

Weekend Summary

So, I had a very busy weekend. And I didn't get to do half of the things i was gonna do.
Oh well, I will always have the nights to do my homework...
Friday we had the day of from school. Normally that means YAY! But not this time. It was more like a yay..
I got up at 6.45-ish, but i still managed to be late for my sell-cake-date with Frida. Then we sat outside for 7 and a half hours, you guessed it, selling cake. We got sunburned, but we did get some money.
Then I walked home carrying a f*** TABLE all the way, but thats ok... I took one for the fucking team. After a quick shower and a short walk with the dog, I headed for Grethe's house. There we had a kind of depressing meeting, but then we got pizza, and everyone got in a significantly better mood! We're talking freakishly good pizza. And then we watched Kill Bill, one of my favorite films of all times.
I want to be a teenage assassin so bad.
Yesterday I got up at 5 o'clock in the afternoon. I think I needed the sleep. And then I met up with Kamilla, Kim, Mathilde and Frida in Sofienbergparken. I was two hours late, though. We had ourselves a little barbecue, and then we went to Kim's house for some leftover cupcakes, girl talk, and soda in wineglasses.
And today i cleaned the whole apartment. I got 200 kr for it. I'm soo broke.

Peace

Ingen kommentarer: