7. mai 2008

All in a day's work

Overslept for school today. Again.. I hate it when I actually wanna be at school, but I oversleep. It tends to happen a lot to me, you see... Blah.
So I only had two classes today. That was chill...:D

After school came the highlight of the day, by far. Mette had brought her bunad, and I tryed it, and it looked great:) well, great-ish. I still need time to get used to the whole dress-thing about it. But I love it, and I can't wait for May 17th so I can wear it!

Then Masa and I hung out for a while, getting our tan on in the park, before I went to this thing.
It was a two and a half hour interview, with 7 other girls my age. We talked about makeup, perfume and such. And we talked about Celina Middelfart for about 80% of the whole ting.
It was fun. REALLY not any of my day-to-day subjects of conversation, but it was fun talking about it with the other girls. Plus, we got free pizza.
And i made 500 kr. Sweet.

Now I'm doing my Norwegian-homework and listening to Thin Lizzy.
And I just added someone to the list.

Peace!

Ingen kommentarer: