3. mai 2008

please don't stop the music!

Oh, joy!
Even though I like to see myself as a more hardcore person music wise ( i do like the heavy guitar, the fast beating of an angry drum, and the sexy lurking of a good bass line underneath it all), I have to admit I have a crush on this band, Justice.

They're French, so resisting the crush is futile. I mean... they're FRENCH!
I saw them live this summer, and wow..
And to ad fuel to the fire of love, they beat Kanye West to the Best Music Video award at the MTV Europe Music Award in 2006.
Ha!
Serves him right, thinking he's all that. He's got an ego the size of friggin Texas, and that's really not a good quality in a man (or woman).

So, 10 points to Justice!
But the reason I'm writing this is: I just saw their new video, "Stress" and it's AWESOME!
Awesome and awful at the same time, and we LOVE it.
It's pure adrenaline!



God, it just makes me wanna jump around and beat something or someone with a baseball bat!!

You know... in a good way...

And can anyone tell us where we can get one of those jackets...? want one!

Ingen kommentarer: