12. mai 2008

Sleeping Beauty..

I do not understand why, but I sleep soo much lately. I get up at 2 and 3 in the afternoon, it's sick... And yes, I do go to bed at about 2.30 every night nowadays, but that's just me.. I don't have a tendency of getting up at that hour.. I don't like it, I'm missing out on like half of the day! And everyone have made plans by that time, so I end up sitting in my room or out on the balcony reading and sleeping even more. Not good...

And i wonder.. Why is it that even though I have tons, I mean tons of homework, I don't do them! I mean I mean to do them; the books are out, the computer is on, I'm all sett, but when I go to bed, I look at what I've done, and it's nothing... Nada. Zippo. Nix.
I'm not in the position to do that, I barely get by as it is!
Get yourself together, Blue, GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!


I need good grades. I just do. And lying around dreaming about new Converse shoes is not getting me there...
Damn it!
Well, of to my frk. Julie. (miss Julie)

Peace

1 kommentar:

Ingrid sa...

Hahaha, lætts, jeg er akkurat sånn jeg også. Hvis jeg ikke har lagt noen planer dagen før, sitter jeg oppe til fire og våkner rundt tre. XD