6. mai 2008

Gossip Girl

...
Just saw the brand new episode of Gossip Girl, and I'm still recovering from the shock.
I mean... I mean.. OMG!
Was there anything that DIDN'T happen in that episode?
Not one, but TWO people are outed, Blair finally gets her way, Jenny peaks as a bitch an then totally crashes. And what little blond fucking KILLED someone?!

Oh, and don't get me started on that Georgina. Bloody twat, that's what she is.
She makes the whole Blair/Jenny thing sees so amateurish.
She is the character on the show we are supposed to hate, typical mid-series new girl to come along and make a new plot line. But I'm still just hating her... To be honest, i really would just like to sockerpunch her.
But, just like intended, she saves the story, which would get really boring now that the whole "skinny, rich girls backstabbing each other" thing is getting somewhat old.
I can't wait to see the next episode, I'm already withdrawal symptoms.
Must.... see... what.. happens... next...
MURDER? They are really going all the way out on this show. Waay out.

I'm thinking somewhere down the road, Dan and Serena almost or totally breaks up.
What do you think?

Anyway, I know how girly it is to be obsessed with fictional characters on a TV-show, a TV-show about rich and pretty people, i might ad.
But I don't care.

Let me just say it once more, to round off; Oh my fucking God.
We're talking MURDER, people. Taped murder.

Ingen kommentarer: