12. oktober 2009

Ja, vi elsker

Hello again!
So sorry about the lack of photos, I really am. But this whole MAC thing is hard to get in to, and all the software that has to be installed is like wow, too much. But to night my uncle is helping me, so soon, my friends, soon!
BUT! The beautiful thing about MAC is: Photo Booth:D

Been having loads of fun with that!
You'll get a lot of those photos in the future.

But on to the thing I really wanted to talk about. Language.
As you all can see I'm writing in English, 'cause I feel like it. But now, so far away from home, I'm beginning to think about writing in Norwegian again... But I really don't know. It's really good training for me to wright in English. But then again it would be really good training for me to write in Norwegian too, since I'm no longer in school and all.
So I'm gonna let you decide. Is it okey for you if I go back to writing in Norwegian?

Ok, what I'm really asking; is there anybody out there who reads this blog from time to time, who doesn't understand Norwegian? And would like me to keep it in the Queens language? LET ME KNOW!!
(same question goes for all you Norwegians, you wanna read this in English or Norwegian from now on?)

Again, let me know, aight?

6 kommentarer:

Little_Muffin sa...

der hadde du heftig push-up!

Emilie Blue sa...

haha, i know! eller, egentlig ikke, var bare sånn skyggen falt.

my boobs are ok!

Airi Mik sa...

PUPPER..!

Anonym sa...

Hey, jeg leser like gjerne norsk som engelsk, så det er det samme for meg egentlig. (Veldig hjelpsomt, jeg vet.)

Yay for mac! Photobooth er fantastisk morsomt. Har du fått deg en dailybooth account ennå? Her er min: http://dailybooth.com/citoyenne

Vet du hva som hadde vært en god engelsktrening? Å besøke meg og Frida *nikker*

Emilie Blue sa...

hva er dailybooth??
Haha, ja jeg jobber med saken, tenker med over en gang før påske, evt. rett etter :)

Da kan vi snakke engelsk og photoboothe oss halvt ihjel:D

Emilie Blue sa...

and back off my boobs, would you? all of'ya.