13. oktober 2009

I feel blue over green....



Green Day, that is.
Last night Green Day played a show in Oslo, and they got great reviews!
Dagbladet gave them a 6 out of 6 for crying out loud...
And where was I?
(Well, I was enjoying cheese and wine with my aunt and uncle and their friend, but still!)
I was NOT in Oslo, I was in South Africa, possibly the furthest away you can be from Oslo.
And I really wanted to go. I've loved Green day since I was 13, and always wanted to see them live. Hopefully they'll do another show in Norway soon. And hopefully I'll be in the country!
To all of you who were there, I'm soooo jealous. Tell me about it, please!
Was it great? Was it grand? Was it thousands of semi-drunken punk rockers gathered together singing old classics, mosh pitting and jumping around in pure ecstasy? Was it filled with adrenalin?
Someone PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT IT!!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

når de speller i oslo igjen blir jeg med deg! - ine

Emilie Blue sa...

det skal jeg faktisk holde deg til! :)