9. juni 2009

in less than 10 hours at the most...

... I'll be finishing my last exam ever in my 12 years of basic education.
My last one ever.
And I'm so excited by that fact that I can't concentrate on finishing up my presentation for tomorrow. But screw it.
By the time the crapy grade really hits me, I'll be to drunk on champagne to care. I hope.

I can't believe i actually got trough the entire 12 years, but I did. Barely, but I did.
So 1000 motherfucking snaps for me, bitches!

You'd think that after 12 years of education and widening my horizon and gaining debth and all that, I'd have somethin poetic and nostalgic and insightful to say about what I've learned over the last deacade or so of my life, but no.
This is what I will say, this is my conclusion:

School really, really sux!

So screw you guys, I'm going home. To get loaded.

2 kommentarer:

Magli Blåstrømpe sa...

Er det der rosévarianten? Den smaker forferdelig!

Emilie Blue sa...

ja, det er noe av det største vrælet jeg har samakt.
Men bildet er fint.