12. april 2009

I'm in heaven!

While wondering around the many different booths on last sunday's marked, Eline and I came across a hidden treasure!
A very nice, and pretty, young woman selling THE COOLEST T-SHIRTS E V E R. Her boyfriend and his friends make them.
They are SO awesome. The print varies from old school celebs, bands, and hillarious ramblings that probably came to life while flying kites, if you know what I mean...;)
Anyways.
I have found my new favourite place to shop, though it's only a booth. She's also got sunglases and jewlery. I got my eyes on an Elvis ring.
I walked away with 2 new t-shirts and two costumized tops. My wallet took a really hard blow.

2 kommentarer:

Magli Blåstrømpe sa...

Du må ta meg med dit!

Emilie Blue sa...

den er grønn! Bare pass på å ha med nok cash, farlig mye bra der;)